Sunday, 2 November 2008

I am in the paradise

I like reading , writing , liying on the sofa and enjoying the oceanic view in the library.Lots of surfers are in the sea at the moment because today is lovey day.I've never enjoyed my life like now.It is absolutely marvelous which I am like in the paradise.I haven't forgotten to learn the English.' This year will become the best year in my whole life',I think.

In my opinion,reading books in the library is free but this is base on money because I've been staying New Zealand.No worries and lighthearted.Will I keep reading when I go back to Taiwan,wont' I?

In Asia,a reputation is quite important.When you make a friend and know someone.Most of the first question is 'What do you do' or 'who are you working for' ? If someone who works for bigger and more famous company that will get good reputation and makes friends easily,I mean opposite sex.

Does anybody know what different between money and quilty life is ? If you have no money,you won't get quality life but if you earn lots of money ,you must be hardworking,dont' you? There is no easy jobs and well paid together in the world.The same mean, if you are working constantly why you're able to get a quality life.The conclusion is no answers.

Most people come here to study for future jobs.I can understand them because I've been young as well.I also know my lovely lives will run out and never see it again.The answer is undisputed.

No comments: