Monday, 3 November 2008

A joke

"There is no monthly period since two months ago",said a girl told to her mother.The mother quickly bought a pregnant detector .The answer is "pregnancy"."Which asshold did",challenged the mother.You must tell the truth to me.

The girl made a phone call then in half hour time.A new Ferrari arrived her home swiftly.A young gentleman was wearing tready clothes with congenial smiles.who was sitting beside the girl and
greeted her parents.

"Your daughter has already told me the message but I've got many issues,I apologize to you both.I can't be married to your lovely daughter but I'll take all responsibilities,"said the young guy.

"um..If the unborn child is a girl,I'll give three stores,two houses ,a cottage beside the sea and two millions US dollars to her",said the young guy.

"If the unborn child is a boy,I'll give him two companies and four millions US dollars",said the young guy.

"If the unborn child is a pair of twins,I'll give them two companies and four millions per person",said the young guy.

"If unfortunately the unborn child have an abortion......",said young guy with a puzzle face.

The father suddenly stand up and give him a hug ."Could you please take one more time" ,said the father.

It was translated by Nomar

No comments: