Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Where should I go before I leave New Zealand

I am going to leave New Zealand next friday morning.This weekend is my last weekend.So far,I have three pleaces that I want to go to.Southern light,Sky diving and Penguins.

Southern light,I should go to Invercargill where is the south of the South Island.I might be staying couple of days and nothing else can do.I also have to spent lots of transport time bewteen CHCH and Invercargill.Could be spenting one week time at least for this trip . I don't think so someone who wants to go there with me. I gave up already.

Sky diving,if i want to go skydiving.The best place is in Wanaka but I've been there already where is quite far away from CHCH.

Penguins,they are in Dunedin.Couple days including everything.This trip is fulfilled easily ,I just need partners go there with me.

I don't know I am able to go these three places or not.I don't have to go to there just I think I should have a special trip for last weekend.

No comments: