Sunday, 16 November 2008

What things are the most harvestable for this trip

Good question !! When someone asked me what things the most harvestable are for this trip.I heard lots of answers before I said. for instance family,friends,English , oversea experiences and local lifes.There are lots of cultures different from our own country.They are all good answers.

Do you know what things I've got best? YOU,you are my best .doesn't matter somebody else ask me.The answer is the same.'You' doesn't mean particular someone ,it's mean everyone and everything.

What things put my luggage in."Satisfied",nothing else.I can't find the words more than this word."Contented" exactly express my mind at the moment at the last week in New Zealand.

Everyone is wonderful . Everything is marvellous.

Farewell New Zealand

No comments: