Tuesday, 18 November 2008

You are my the best and most gorgeous friend

To lovely frined,April
I couldn't find the words to describe my mind because of your lovely and I'll leave soon.I like chatting to you.You've got plenty of emotions which made me laughing.I usually miss you before I sleep.I've got many dreams because of you.

Did you remember what three things of happiness are ?The answers are eating,sleeping and laughing.And you help me got two things.Thank very very much .

Do you know what the most havestable thing is for this journey? The answer is "YOU".I am so satisfied and I believe in you will carry out your dreams because you'll stick to it,won't you? They are such fantastic dreams.If you worked in Taiwan.I'd take care you everything.

I want you to be happy wherever and wheneven you are.Forget me NOT, please.I'd love to following your lifes and share your happiness.

And~ Do not forget your promise.Visiting Taiwan,if you don't realize it I'll be waiting for you fifty years.

No comments: