Tuesday, 18 November 2008

To my lovely roomates

To Eun:My love-love-lovely and cu-cu-cute friend
I am absolutely delighted to have known you.I told to lots of friends that why student house is the happiest place for this journey because I've got two lovely roomates.One has already gone,the other words because of you,Eun(shining).

Your body language,emotions and words which made me laughing ,I don't know why,I just like to talk to you.When I talked about you with someone.I couldn't prounce clearly because couldn't help laughing.I'll remember you best.

I'd love to say you are friendly but sometimes violent,not heavy and absolutely gorgeous.I also like to see you to do exercise,I want you healthy.If you liked swimming and jogging,I'd be admire you very very very much but you didn't need to my worship,I knew I knew~sad stories to me.

Finally,I am really worried about your weight because your parents.Could you please give me their phone number.I want to call them about "Eun is absolutely marvellous at the moment,do not blame her please,lots of guys like her including me".


To Gary:
Poor you to have known me but it will be fine after I leave.I'm an unusual person .Ruby also called me endangered species.I am really blissful staying student to have known you where the happiest place is during New Zealand.

Hoping you go far in the future.As you said,I'll see you on the TV news and popular websites.This is such a fantastic confidence.Sounds have full energy and powerful,Well done.

After two weeks,you also want to go back to Taiwan.Trying to ask yourself "Did you get satisfied"?


To Allen:
Perhaps,you won't believe it .When I was in your ages,we've been doing lots of the same things as I looked in the mirror.Do not be nervous,you're much better than me.

Anyhow,I believe in you will carry out your dream because you will stick to it,won't you.It's a fantastic dream.

Keep in touch please because I want to know you after many years.Will you have the same thoughts with me ?..take easy my love roomate.

Nomar Spring,2008 library New Brighton CHCH New Zealand

No comments: