Friday, 31 October 2008

My lovely presents


From Ruby,China:
Ruby,Ruby ....I hope her relationship has good result ,she is only I've got worried
From Tess,Taiwan:
The youngest one in Taiwanese group also is my the favorite and cutest one.She told to me .This present means bring good relationship for me.
From Annie,Taiwan:
My dearest friend,who has been living in New Zealand more than 12 years.I was her client and she was my insurance man.We have had meals during my stay.I love her very much because we have in common lots of thoughts,relationships,businesses and philosophy.No matter our appointment time is morning or afternoon.Our time are always not enough.Hoping we can meet in Taiwan and enjoy our an exquisite meal.

From my lovely roomate Markus,Swizerland:
He is my the best friend in Swizerland group who is handsome and friendly.I was so happy to have known him.We have been Hammer Spring,Kaicoura and go walking,jogging many times.I like going somewhere with him.I'll miss him.

From Reina,Korea:
We have been the same afternoon class and I like to talk to her because our age more close than other students.She has a frustration before I left.I hope she is getting better.
From lovely April,Korea
She was such a pretty girl.I couldn't find the words to express my mind at the moment.I like talking to her and going somewhere with her.She usually made me happy.She told me,she will visit to Taiwan, I really hope this promise comes true soon.
From Cheyl,Taiwan
She was a new Taiwan's student who lived in Changhwa.I invited her to go to my gradutated dinner and let her knew Taiwanese group.I also shared my experience about learning English.I hope I could help her some.

From Soo Yeon ,Korea:
I've thought them for a long time,shall I use them or protect them somewhere? I've had lots of gifts and usually protect them carefully when was in Taiwan.The result was I rare see them.This book is my vocaburary book.I bring it everyday and I need a bookmark because i can't revise whole words in one day.Eventually,I made a decision.I use them.It could make them dirty but I'll miss her everyday when i see them.She is the best girl that i've seen in Seafield.
I use one and protect carefully another one.
From Bow,Tailand
She was a congenial girl and kindly,who was the same afternoon class as me.She usually sit beside me.I liked talking with her.Her English level was higher than me.I learned lots of words from her.She likes the King in Tailand so I'll pray him for her.
From Eum mi,Korea
She is a University student ,who is my roomate at the moment .She is lovely and her personality is quite...violent..sometimes.but she is cute and innocent.Oh ~ she also likes drinking,sometimes or usually. ? ^_* ...The conclusion is I like her so much. From Travor Battle,New Zealand
They were a pair of lovely couple,who are my first host family.I was enjoying while my stay.I didn't need to do anything chores and they usually followed my mind.I am really appreciated and lucky to have met them.Hoping they have nice day in their lifes.
From Erina,Japan
She was such a beautiful girl , who was my first friend in New Zealand.I remembered best about her.She was clever ,absolutely brilliant and also her English level was very good.We didn't live together for a long time.Only 2 weeks more .We lived at the same homestay and go to school everyday.Sometimes I felt like primary students.They were my sweet memories.

No comments: