Friday, 17 October 2008

What sort of mistake did we make ? ~ Soo

I bought some gifts for you but I didn't meet you on your last day.It made me crying...

In my memories,you would have dinner at student house and I would cook for you if you didn't mind salty.I would have prepaired lots of dishes,fruit,milk tea and beers ,if you wanted to.We could say good bye at last moment.

On 12th of Oct,"Magus would tell you that I was coming soon,he knew about me who was buying something for you in the city",I imagine ... "could u please wait for Nomar",said Magus ,I imagine

Why I was late ? because the gift quite diffcult to choose.I wanted to buy relative of penguin,higher quailty,smaller and cuter.I've been worried your luggages which was full already.The time was fast and I pushed myself and visited many stores but I couldn't find what I wanted.It made me nervous in the meantime.

Anyway....this ...was... a bad tale.I hope you'll be happy and enjoy ur life in Korea.bye~my dear friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry and thank you,,, i didn't know that at all. and don't be so sad. we couldn't say goodbye but that could mean we could see again someday. anyway, conglatulations on your graduation!