Friday, 17 October 2008

Popular person

In taiwan,She is the most popular model,whose name is Chi-Lin Lin.Her birth year could be 1974.I have no clue when she became a model because I've seldom watched TV.I first saw her on TV about five years ago.She has a soft voice and sexy body .Lin had two educations while she was studying in the USA.

I'm sure her parents are rich.I haven't the faintest idea how long she'll be able to keep popular.I just know I like looking at her TV programs and photos.

Our ex-President seems to have been corrupt while he was President.I don't know if he was corrupt or not.There are lots of officers and inspectors who are checking his finacial situation since he resigned.

I am not a politicaholic and didn't support any political party.We've never known the truth,even if he goes to jail in the future.The news is reported everyday.There are lots of journalists who prusue the news.Sometimes it feels like drama.We should pay attention to the Earth and how to save our resources,shouldn't we!

No comments: