Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Graduated Speech

I've been here for a long time between summer,autmn,winter and Spring.It's time to graduate because my brain doesn't work.

First of all, I want to say thinks to my teachers Chars and Davi ,you are both very kind for me.Secondly,I'd like to say think to Volorinca and James.You are so lovely,I've enjoyed in your lively class.

Claire , You were amazing when i first saw you.I shared our afternoon class photos to my friends.I asked them.Could you please guess who my favorite classmate was ? And she pointed one."Must be her",said my friends."who is second"I asked . "No second,Only one",said my friends."um...yes ...I also liked her but she wasn't my classmate , she was my teacher",said I.I have been taught by many teachers and you were absolutely gorgeous one.You were like an actoress and your class was like acting.

Now,it's getting important and longer people.my lovely classmates.Everyone who are wonderful people.Everyone is brilliant.I love you so much because the most beautiful ,naughtiest and craziest and oldest people all in my class.Superb Cool ~

Then, My roomates,you are absolutely marvellous.I've been 3 homestays but if someone who ask me where my the happiest place is .The answer is undisputed .I'll miss that time while i was living in the student house .Lovely Korea ladies and swiss food .I am so delighted and lucky to have lived with you together.Thank for everything you've done for me.There are lots of pleasant memories at there.

Finaly,The most important person is my ex-morning teacher~ Linda ~You had taught me more than six months.I'd love to say I deeply appreciate you while I was in your class.You were absolutely fantastic.I was absolutely blissful to have met you.I really enjoyed in your class."God could have made a contract with you that you became an English teacher before you were born",I think.Thank for teaching,above all my writing,they are all my treasures to have posted on my blog.Everybody can visit in the Internet.I'll keep going when I go back to my country.It's time to consolidate~It's time to say goodbye,Thanks for listening.
Welcome to Taiwan

No comments: