Monday, 1 December 2008

Sydney

Sydney,where has made a Olympic game in 2000.Skyscrapers,Sydney Opera House and Sydney Tower.They were wonderful buildings.When I took this photo about at 8PM.It was such a amazed city,wasn't it?

We have stayed YHA Hostel for three nights,The underground was complex that there were more than 29 flatforms.If you don't take care on your line,you'll get lost easily.

We saw The Movie Premier of Australia in front of the Opera House so have been waiting for a while.I wanted to see Nicole Mary Kidman but I was disappointed.Nicole cancelled her schedule.It didn't matter ,going there was my original way.

Most people didn't know I've learned architecture for many years.The designer of The Opera House was Jorn Utzon.We analyzed this case many times.At that momont,I was so emotional because this house in front of my eyes.
Then,We went to Sydney Tower.It wasn't so high but amazing.You were able to see the skyline ,wharf,houses and yachts and you'll know Sydney is exact a megalopolis that the answer is undisputed.
The next day,We went to Katoomba.It is near Sydney.um...We just went there for a walk.enjoyed fresh air in Sydney.

No comments: