Sunday, 7 December 2008

Last day in Australia

I'll go back to my warm home tomorrow so today is last day.Start of this year,I tried to contact an agent and just try to have a call then enabling my lovely journey.

I've spent NT:1 million or NZ:40 thousand,but now NZ vs TW dolloar is 1:17.192.It means the same price I am able to only pay NT:0.7 million or I would have got NZ:56 thousand.It is inconceivable,isn't it? what terrible things happened.Anyhow,It is unchangeable,neglect it.

Taiwan is an island,we haven't had any neighbor that like a cage."To go to abroad to study is a fantastic dream for most university students",I thought.Many years ago,I told to myself if I will finish this dream ?Will I go somewhere for a long time or study something else,won't I? whatever ?Do I finish this dream ? Certainly Yes.

About me, the most gorgeous year is in 2008.I've got fully satisfied.No matter someone or something else happen in the future.I really like my lives at the moment.

Do I know what my next step is?look for a job ? earn more?I don't think I need to spend lots of money in the future.I've known what I want since coming to New Zealand.Perhaps I'll be a writter , researcher or kind of..I like reading ,writing and thinking.I want to buy a house near a library ,sea,mountians,if possible.

There are many selections in our life as well as we can say there are lots of things that we can do.So far ,I've already done many things .My selectioins are decreasing and decreasing. I told lots of verbosity.Does anybody know what I want to say ?The answer is nobody.

Time's up !! It's time to say goodbye,I won't write something in this blog.It belongs New Zealand and Austrania . ~farewell~~ My lovely countries ~ Oceania ~

I will open another one for my diary.Perhaps~ Nomarsdiary.

No comments: