Monday, 1 December 2008

Brisbane

I am in Brsibane at the moment,I've been here for five days and I'll go back to TW on 8th Dec,2008.

Brisbane has lovely skylines because there are lots of skyscrapers to spread whole city.You can see them at the river side and the library of Queenland.Their highways look good beside the river as well.The ways are beautiful lines.

I only went skydiving when EK had gone because I haven't got any trip I like.The weather is hot and I really like sitting in the library to use the internet with lovely air-condition.I don't really like to go outdoor if nothing special place that I want to go.Most places , kind of activties that I've already done.So the library is my best place at the moment.

I am thrilled when I think I'll be home soon that enjoy Taiwan's snacks.Also I'll look for a job.Recently,lots of news mentioned which how many people get the sack and how many companies lay off employees.My friends are looking for a job too.

My lovely life will run out soon,only three days more.Do I need to worry about my job or get rid of anything to enjoy these three days ?

No comments: