Friday, 5 December 2008

One day trip in Brisbane

I do not really like my hostel so I look around all day in the city.I've been living here a couple days because YHA has no vacancy.I am going back YHA tomorrow until Monday then going back to my lovely hometown.

I bought a gold lotto ticket,the ad is 30 millions.I remember when I went to America in 2004 and I also bought a lotto ticket.I spent US:10 and won 1 dollar that means I could get back 11 dolloars.But I didn't take the money because I already came back to Taiwan.AUD:7.5 dollars bought a dream.I am going back as well .The situation is the same four years ago.I could win I imaged.

I met two lovely Taiwanese girls and one Tai,they were studying English to prepare master degree.I've rarely met Taiwan's students so I always think how can we get international competition ? When they(students of the other countries) graduate that they are able to say two languages.They can understand more document to know more knowledge to make robust products.

No comments: