Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Skydiving

2nd Dec 2008,I was going to Skydiving and totally paid 244+35+99= AUD:378, 244 dollars means altitude 11000ft.The highest altitude was AUD:295 and an altitude is 14000ft .But...We have five people go skydiving together,they all jumped 14000ft therefore I also jumped 14000 ft but I only paid 244 ^_*.And 35 dollars ,I didn't remember what was that and 99 dollars means DVD.

I was really thrilling when I went to the office .I have a chauffeur because shuttle bus only me,one person."Only me is good news or bad news",I asked the driver? "If you don't go back with me that means bad news",the driver answer with a laughing.I also laughed with him.

Their office was in Redcliffe that We took the bus about thirty mins from Brisbane.AUD:378 this price was expensive before I thought.But now ,I feel cheapper because lots of perfessional people serve for us.For instance an aircraft and Pilots,drivers ,stuffs and coaches.Everything was alright ,we departed.

A coach interviewed me before I got on the aircraft."Do you want to say something",the coach asked ? "Yes .um...ya...um....Skydiving Cool~ !! Let's go ".

Our aircraft was small one and 10 people sat together.The door was transparent.Could you please imagine what was such a absolutely terrible view.I didn't have any mind to enjoy that.First one jumped then second one,Oh...oh....my turn ...oh...wait ...wait...oh.....oh...I didn't have any time to think,the coach already push me to the edge....O.........O....It was gravity........

I couldn't help screaming and my brain shut down directly.what was a terrified thing .Probably after 20 seconds.I stop screaming and my brain start working again.The coach taught me how to control the parachute,turn right ,turn left and spin...my feeling start enjoying.Where could I see the wonderful scenery,lovely sunny ,mountains,sandy beach,houses,trees and skyline.
It was absolutely fantastic,F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!

"A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!",said When I landed.I bought the DVD without thinking though I wasn't good-looking in the DVD.Really ugly but It was me,wasn't it.They gave me a ticket which I could go SAILS restaurant to enjoy a beverage.The ticket has equivalent 10 dolloars and I bought one beer and they gave me some changes(tickets usually didn't refund cash in my country~Cool).

Now~ my hands are sweating (present tense).Oh...my dear....

No comments: