Monday, 1 December 2008

Melbourne

I've realized my dream in Australia that didn't fulfil during New Zealand.That was "Going to see the penguins".My dear friend Annie told me that penguins is very cute.They are walking like a line and coward.If the first one suddenly stop then all penguins fall down together such as domino.

They didn't fall down together but also cute.Their body were prone front on 45 degree when they wanted to go quickly,normally they were walking lightheartedly with swinging their wings.They liked swimming and enjoyed freezing weather,hilariously.

In Melbourne,they didn't have any bus then their buses were trains or you could say electrical cars ,cable cars,whatever.Most line you have to pay for trains but also has special line you don't have to pay.

The same day afternoon,we went to see koalas..um...It was good but ..um...nothing special for me. Could be not having activties..just sleeping and eating.

No comments: