Friday, 5 September 2008

Dear Sandy (Homework)

I just wanted to say thank you for having me as your guest in your marvellous home and you've done for me.i had a wonderful time during meantime.I reallyenjoyed to meet your friends.You all made me feel so welcome and stopped to feel homesick quickly.I'd like to call you as soon as possible.

You know that on my way home I stopped to visit my aunt in perth.It was extremely boiled!I couldn't bear the weather in summer but my aunt wantedthat I stay longer.I hope I can stay but I'd like to see my parents.We've never seen for a long time.I miss them very much.She has invited me goingback and i'd like to do that.I'm thinking of going next winter.
Anyhow,I'm looking forward to hearing from you and drop me a line soon,please.Let me know if you want to visit Taiwan.I'll treat you for everything.Love to you all,
Nomar

No comments: