Friday, 19 September 2008

My favourite teacher~ Linda

I am happy to have met you in NewZealand.I've never seen a teacher the same as you.You impresss me.I was delighted to become your student.Your class is lively so I can memorize everything easily.Especially you have planty of patience which looks like it never runs out.You are absolutely fantastic.

Well done !!You said to someone .I usually hear the word no matter if guys is quite or absolutely naughty even someone who has done a little bit good thing.You've never saved your bravo."Nobody is absolutely bad" I think in your opinion.What kind of personlity have you got?I've never seen you feel exhausted even a little bit tired.Can i say you have lots of caring,enthusiasm and kind-heartedess in your job.Anyhow I can't find the words to tell you how mavellous I am.

You've been teaching me more than six months.When i arrived here my english level was elementary.You like a mother to looked after me.Especially, for my writing.It was our extra homework.Nowadays,they are all my treasure and masterpieces.They've all been posted on my blog.Everybody can see them on the internet and my English level is getting better and better.I'll carry on writing when i go back to my country.You're welcome to visit my blog .I hope one day i can receieve you email to tell me "My English level is the same as yours"

Eventually,I hope you'll be happy wherever and whenever you are.Welcome to Taiwan,I'll treat you to an exquisite meal.You are the best teacher in the world.

No comments: