Thursday, 11 September 2008

Letter(homework)

Dear Sandy:
I just wanted to say thank you for having me as your guest in your mavellous home and what you've done for me.I had a wonderful time during my stay.I really enjoyed metting your friends.You all made me fell so welcome and stop feeling homesick.I'd like to call you as soon as possible.

You know that on my way home I stopped to visit my aunt in Perth.It was extremely hot !!.I can't bear the weather in summer.My aunt wanted me to stay longer.I wanted to stay longer but I really longed to see my parents who i hadn't seen for a long time.I missed them very much.Se has invited me to go back and I'd like to do that I'm thinking of going next winter.

Anyhow,I'm looking forward to hearing for you so drop me a line soon.Let me know if you want to visit Taiwan.I'll book everything for you and treat you to an exquisite meal

No comments: