Tuesday, 12 August 2008

My father

He works for government so my home isn't really rich.He is quite generous for us,especially for our education . So my sibling's education isn't too bad.

One day ,I heard a story that he told to his friends when he was young.He had to listen to his olders even you both your ages are close.Now he is older."Everybody has to listen to him"he thought but the world has changed.The older ones have to listen the young ones.

i'm a adult now.I can look after meself and i unserstood him.He wants to say a lot of words but I really insist my opinion then he gave up to say because he knew he couldn't changed anything.

Fortunetely,my siblings and me didn't make big trouble,only one thing that i come here to study.This for him was really inconceivable and inconsiderate.Leaning English is good but he wondered why I couldn't study in TW.why ?

I didn't say anything anymore...I can understand his opinion and he also understand me.Nobody is exactly right .Just...he gave up every times but we really love him..really really love him..My father.

No comments: