Thursday, 12 June 2008

Strong adjectives

I went to the west coast of USA three years ago where the weather was mild because I visivted there in autumn.According to many people,the weather is absolutely freezing in winter and boiling in summer.

First visited city was L.A. That is a megalopolis .There are a lot of enormous in the city centre,not only skycarpers ,parks,stadiums ,an opera house ,wow..absolutely wonderful.

I remember my first dinner.I ate steak in the hotel and the price was US:40.It was delicious absolutely.I loved it so much.After that,I watched a fascinating illusion show.I had never seen that before.There were many impossible things in front of my eyes.since then,I m still excited.

The next terrible thing happened when I went to Disneyland.Oh..no ..It was absolutely tedious.All facilities were old and hideous . Inside the restaurant it was filthy and the loos were disgusting.I thought even kids would dislike to go to there as well.

The next day,I went to Universal studios.I took a lot of photos with Feona.Do you remember who she is.Yes, Shreck's wife.She is an actress .who looks like slim Feona not fat Feona.She is absolutely gorgeous and charming .I was lovestruck .

On the last day ,i changed the hotel which was spotless and had good room serice."This room must be new" I thought .After that i went to statue studio.I saw the tallest and shortest people.They were absolutely enormous and miunte .They looked funny.I'll go back again because it was fantastic.

No comments: