Saturday, 7 June 2008

It was the first snow in my life

My family are enjoying warm wind and sunbathing in the Northern Hemisphere and I m enjoying snow in the Southern Hemisphere.These are very different experiences.

According to my host family ,the last snow in C.H.C.H was many years ago.who also felt just a little bit opportunety this year .Of course , I hope they were wrong. I've been looking forward to snow so much .

I'had never seen snow before today. It was snowing heavily today .We saw rain that went from raining to snowing.Our mind were from doubting to looking like,after that make ture,finally we were exciting.All Taiwanese took a lot of photos with the snow .Most of us saw snow for the first time.These are unforgattable experiences for us.They are going to be good memories for ever.

Am i really exciting ? Yes and no.i have a little sadness as well because my darling didn't share this moment with me . I hope to share every romantic moment with her.

*In fact my darling left me a long time ago and the next one has not appear yet. ^﹏^

No comments: