Sunday, 15 June 2008

I was the first ski in my life


TW is in the subtropical zone .There are few opportunities to see snow .When the news reporter forecasts snow somewhere,a lot of people will want to see it.As a result,the next news will be about a big traffic jam.Everytimes are the same. Never changed.

Therefore I used to see snow and ski-shows on Telly and looking forward to skiing when i was in TW.Nowadays ,I am thrilled to realize a lot of things in NewZealand.I have been skiing at Mt,Hutt.

I spent NZ:156 including poles,skis and a begineer lesson.We practiced skiing on one foot ,skiing slowly ,decreasing speed ,stopping and jumping.Most of us fell down lots of times but our hearty laughs never stopped. Families,friends,couples and kids who were always laughing with each other. Ski field looked like paradise.

I think i'll go skiing again because the next lesson is teaching turning right and left.

No comments: