Saturday, 7 June 2008

Hometown

Luye is my hometown. I lived there till i graduated from high school.Luye is on the east coast of TW.There's a lot of nature around and it is a quiet village.There aren't robbers or bunglars in my hometown.I've never heart of kidnapping or any other crimes.It was a wonderful childhood in my memories.

Luye has lots of mountains and one river.We usually swam in the river.In the city ,we always bought fruit in the store,but in my hometown ,we ate wild fruit from trees.There were good memories.

When I was a university student,I left there and went to Taipei city to study,since then,I have never stayed long in my hometown again.I hopeone day,maybe to retire.I can go back there to revisit my childhood memories.

Nowadays,Luye has already become an urbanised town,Everything has changed with neonlights,sparkling streets and more crime.This is good progress for our society and our country,but maybe we have lost lots of worthy things we'll never know.

No comments: