Saturday, 7 June 2008

Mascot

I've never worn any mascot including jewellery ,good luck rings,watches,earings and charms because I am not superstitious or religions.Maybe one day,i'll believe Christ .The reason is I hear my host family pray every dinner time.They always appreciate God and are grateful for everything that they have.They have appreciated of their life .

My sports bottle is my favorite thing.This was a gift from my credit card bonus points.I didn't realise before,how useful it would be.I take it when i swam,jog and go mountain hiking.Wherever and whenever I am,It is like a part of my body.

At the moment,its surface looks old and scratched because lots of paint has come off.But it doesn't matter.I just love t because it's old.It is following me continuously and with a bit of luck.

No comments: