Saturday, 28 June 2008

Maori Culture

New Zealand's aborigines are Maori people. I've never read about their history before.I just know that the English occupied New Zealand and a lot of people dead during the fighting.

This situation was not rare at the end of nineteenth century.Also TW has aborigines and a lot of people dead in fight with invaders.Eventually,the victor formed a new goverment .

I think most aborigines were enjoying their life.Most of their weapons just killed animals,so bows and arrows were enough but the invader's weapons usually were sophisticated .

When I saw the maori-show though i couldn't understand the stories in detail but i could feel most of stories were the same as TW because we have the same background.

Nowadays,Twenty-first century .I think Oceania is the most peaceful area in the world.I like it here ,i like peace .

No comments: