Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Two Brothers

My brother and i are very different because we haven't lived together for a long time.My brother is five years older than me.He left home to study When I was boy.We've got the same interests ,swim , table tennis and chess.

Now,he's married and he's got two daughters.One is thirteen and the other is tenand they are very cute children.I love them very much.He's bought a new house in Taipei .At the moment,he doesn't live in Taiwan because his company transferred him to China for two years.

I am single at the moment.I worked for an electronic company when i was in Taiwan.I got a better wage than other friends but I always worked to midnight.Now I am studing English in New Zealand.Everything is lovely and fantastic here .

Sometimes ,i discuss something with my brother via Skype .He always offers a good advice to me.A chinese saying " The oldest brother is like a father ". I agree because my father doesn't understand the internet.

No comments: