Sunday, 20 April 2008

Gore-Tex and Chicago


Gore-Tex jacket $ : 379.- Finally , I thought, it's enough warm.
Chicago the musical
Chicago (the musical) and Cats the musical are very famous musicals .I was invited to enjoy it with friends When they were running in Taiwan.Though i never had enough time to see them .I planned to one day.
.
One day,my friend told me that the Chicago's show was running this month in Christchurch.I thought I am going to watch this show.
.
I was glad and in a happy mood when i entered the ISAAC THEATRE ROYEAL .Suddenly,I forgot an important thing.I have never studied in advance and watched the moive.How can i understand this musical.They don't speak Chinese .oh no ..
.
Surely, I couldn't understood what they were talking about ?Just by following people laughing and applauding i could...i made a big joke....
.
According to some people ,Cats show will come to Christchurch in May,If i watch a show again.i am going to study in advance and understood everything.

No comments: