Tuesday, 8 April 2008

My grandmother

Don Wu was my grandmother.She was born in 1909 and grew up in Taiwan,but she died 12 years ago.When i was child .She looked after me for a long time because my parents always busy in their business.

When she was young.She liked smoking and she smoked until she died but her death was not lung-related.She had one job in her life.It was looking after her son,grandson and grand-grandson.She always gave out so much patient extended family.

She was never went to any country ,even by airplane because my family could not afford it.When my parents become more finacial and had enough money to travel.Unfortunately,she could not walk and she had to use a wheel chair.

In my memory,She never enjoy life.No exercise and a bad diet.I remember she told me.When i marry and she wish she was able to keep alive.Surely,this dream couldn't come true.

So far i still miss her and I love her so much.

No comments: