Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Travel of Franz Josef Glacier

On Anzac weekend ,I went to Franz Josef glacier which amazing trip.I had never been hiking on the ice when i was in Tawian.

Therefore.I got a lot of glacier photos from internet.i told myself.i planned in one day.Now,I am glad I'd finished it.

I have met a girl, Eliza,She is eighteen and come from Brazil.She is a very beautiful and friendly girl.She is also my first friend from south America.i get excited when i think i m discussing soccer with her.A brazilian is the best friend to have regarding football. isn't it ?

I've taken many photos with her and she makes much good memorise for me.Tks Eliza,I will miss you too much.
The other girl is Tib and who is also eighteen. she comes from Tailand .She is a very cute and active girl.She's got a good friend but i've forgotten her name.I hope i can meet them again.

No comments: