Thursday, 13 March 2008

Write Thursday's diary

This morning.i got up earlier 30mins than before.i've got a meeting with morning teacher ,Linda.
Yesterday night,I have spent much time to thought what's point i should discussing with her then got the most helpful in valuable 30mins.Regarding my english degree.

I've got the conclution as beblow:
Firstly,during the period in N.Z I would like to pass the IELTS exam with at least a score of 5.This is my majoy subject and must let her know.

Secondly,So far , I can read almost all the vocabulary but i always use them incorrectly.

Thirdly,Much more basic grammar i never know or forgot .
Finally,How can i got good progrocess in listening and speaking ability.

for 1, Linda tolked to me ,about IELTS and she said it is not easy,I must put much effort into English .but this subject is important to me.

for 2.Reading.Do not rapid check directionary when i've got vocabulary.Keep thinking and daring guess until finished this section.Via thinking we can memorise easier than immediately checking the directionary.

for 3.When i was finished a paragraph.Next,I can read once again and focus on prepositions in another section.After that understanding sentence structure from other section.

for 4,um...example, i can focus on someone like a TV news reporter.beause same people ,same accenting and same subject (climate or something) more easier to pratice listening ability.
Though TV news content is too diffcult to me but i will keep on going.

Finally,Wherever,by bus ,at home ,with everyone , listening as much as possible.Deep remember "Be like a sponge and soak up as much as you can"No matter what read,write,listen and speak.

No comments: