Sunday, 2 March 2008

Near Death

I ran through a forest and lost my way two months ago.I'd checked the path on the satellite map so that I knew where to go.I ran alone and wore light clothes.But this road appeared to divide into lots of paths."It might be the inner circle or the outer circle" i thought!!Of course the answer was wrong.The real situation and the estimated paths were different.

However, i was just wearing a T-shirt and didn't have any money,cell phone or a coat and i couldn't remember address details or phone number.Anyway,I had nothing with me.I was shivering and exhausted .It was rainning and i was along running and walking,walking and running."i am going to die in a forest",I thought.

Suddenly and fortunately, i found a house about 500 meters away.Unfortunately there wasn't a path between me and the house.i have to go through high weeds.If there were any snakes,spiders or poisonous insects or the house was empty,I thought "My body and clothes will appear on Telly news".

i came back home, Tks to the couple who rescued me .They took me to Burwood Hospital because I knew my way home from here.God bless them.tks a lot.I was very grateful,my disastrous day was over.

No comments: